Top Line

Friday 26 September 2014

Strange telephone conversation with Gonsalez on + 34632963229

Strange telephone conversation with Mr Gonzalez from Spain ! I received a call from + 34632963229 who called himself Gonzalez . His response was "is it a fact that he is billed in Nigeria to sign a multi - million naira deal " I was taken aback and my response " Mr man any body who told you that is a fraud run from them " I asked him who he was He said he was calling from Brussels . Being just from Brussels, I thought may be someone Hasselt university or one of my course mates would have given him my telephone number to verify the authenticity of the 419 claims I informed him that I just came back from Hasselt University , Belgium I inquired about profession . He informed me that he was into construction and lived in Spain. I replied " I was also in Spain for the Federation of Yoruba communities in Spain " He latter asked for my particulars I forwarded to him my blogspot and website as well as my facebook accounts . He promised to call back Gonzalez called back only to accused me of " fraud and 419 " He said he had gotten all information about me and would report me to the Nigerian Embassy in Spain .This is my predicament .