Top Line

Friday 28 August 2015

Leave Buhari alone , when Jonathan appointed COS and SGF from the South heaven did not fall by Wale Ojo Lanre

Leave Buhari alone , when Jonathan appointed COS and SGF from the South heaven did not fall by Wale Ojo Lanre  
New appointments ,Buhari is right and in order ! 
I don't join people to do evil . 
I follow my conscience and spew out my views irrespective of its stench 
I am not a tribal jingoist 
Neither am a dark sentimental person 
We must be able to tell ourselves the truth at all times no matter the situation .
I have read many posts attacking the President on his new appointments as if what he did is strange without precedent
The fact is that whenever our selfish proposition is not satisfied we always try to upstage the throne in heaven .
I remember that the former President GEJ had a flurry of appointments that seemed to sideline a part of this country
I am sure none of us raised our voices as strident as this
GEJ appointed his COS and SGF from the south
And no bedlam was set loose
But now , since it is PMB and the North
Heaven must fall
I hail Nigerians !