Top Line

Saturday 11 January 2014

God will judge Governor Aregbesola

Photo: God will judge Governor Aregbesola 
 Yes , only the almighty God , the one who  ordains and removes , the one who causes a thing to be , the one who pays the evil doer , the one who allocates punishment and reward will one day pay Governor Aregbesola  as he wastes state of Osun fund frivolously on a bizzare and shameful policy . 
I know a lot of goons who claim to be Governor Aregbesola's fan  will start to rain curses on me  for my gut to speak the truth , the whole  truth , nothing but the truth which impinges on the credibility of their man .
But for me , I don't give a damn shit as nobody can cover my mouth or gag me not even with millions of naira .
I am not saying I don't need the naira of course I will collect loads of it if that will not lead me to nepotism and sentimental posturings . 
At least , i must be able to leave behind  properties which I may not need  now not only for my children or the new grand child but I must also acquired properties for the grand son of my newly born grand son like the crazy politicians and civil servants do . 
I don't even care if the loads of money are pinched off from the fund  meant for public works . 
Why should I worry ? i should not care if the masses suffer while my family and my unborn children and great , great grandchildren who are still in the bowel are already swimming   in wealth while the people  who are alive now are swimming  in abject wretchedness and debilitating squalor .
So  if the Aregbesolas' bombers deployed all their arsenal of war and propaganda on me will not force my mouth from exposing how their hero waste the State of Osun money .
As I am looking for loads of illgotten   money to acquire properties for my unborn children , Governor Aregbesola is being shown on the OSBC   TV a few minutes ago distributing money to those who should be in their graves coolng off ! 
why should Governor Aregbesola decided to spent part of the money of State of Osun on old people , the elders , the aged who had contributed immensely to the  state growth  ?
Why can't he locate some us who are looking for money to feed our concubines and women of easy virtues to give spurious and useless contract and get the money than having a passion for those who are not supposed to stay alive .
who told him that it is just and proper to cater for those aged , ,powerless and boneless set of people who have used their energy while still strong for the development of the country at their old age?
Instead of him to bring out policy that will stifle the aged out of existence , this Governor is striving hard at ensuring that these aged and old people enjoy good life not only at old age  but until their death ! 
This is totally unacceptable, frivolous and a total rubbish  
Old people should be left to die in misery  ,  shame , poverty and wretchedness but this bearded Alfa has come with a bizzare policy that is making life so good and meaningful for the aged in their last years on life ! 
This is sheer waste of money
And  Gov Aregbesola must pay for this 
The old , the aged and the sick deserve no mercy and helping hand 
This Governor Aregbesola is doing  at our expense .
God will judge .God will judge Governor Aregbesola
Yes , only the almighty God , the one who ordains and removes , the one who causes a thing to be , the one who pays the evil doer , the one who allocates punishment and reward will one day pay Governor Aregbesola as he wastes state of Osun fund frivolously on a bizzare and shameful policy .
I know a lot of goons who claim to be Governor Aregbesola's fan will start to rain curses on me for my gut to speak the truth , the whole truth , nothing but the truth which impinges on the credibility of their man .
But for me , I don't give a damn shit as nobody can cover my mouth or gag me not even with millions of naira .
I am not saying I don't need the naira of course I will collect loads of it if that will not lead me to nepotism and sentimental posturings .
At least , i must be able to leave behind properties which I may not need now not only for my children or the new grand child but I must also acquired properties for the grand son of my newly born grand son like the crazy politicians and civil servants do .
I don't even care if the loads of money are pinched off from the fund meant for public works .
Why should I worry ? i should not care if the masses suffer while my family and my unborn children and great , great grandchildren who are still in the bowel are already swimming in wealth while the people who are alive now are swimming in abject wretchedness and debilitating squalor .
So if the Aregbesolas' bombers deployed all their arsenal of war and propaganda on me will not force my mouth from exposing how their hero waste the State of Osun money .
As I am looking for loads of illgotten money to acquire properties for my unborn children , Governor Aregbesola is being shown on the OSBC TV a few minutes ago distributing money to those who should be in their graves coolng off !
why should Governor Aregbesola decided to spent part of the money of State of Osun on old people , the elders , the aged who had contributed immensely to the state growth ?
Why can't he locate some us who are looking for money to feed our concubines and women of easy virtues to give spurious and useless contract and get the money than having a passion for those who are not supposed to stay alive .
who told him that it is just and proper to cater for those aged , ,powerless and boneless set of people who have used their energy while still strong for the development of the country at their old age?
Instead of him to bring out policy that will stifle the aged out of existence , this Governor is striving hard at ensuring that these aged and old people enjoy good life not only at old age but until their death !
This is totally unacceptable, frivolous and a total rubbish
Old people should be left to die in misery , shame , poverty and wretchedness but this bearded Alfa has come with a bizzare policy that is making life so good and meaningful for the aged in their last years on life !
This is sheer waste of money
And Gov Aregbesola must pay for this
The old , the aged and the sick deserve no mercy and helping hand
This Governor Aregbesola is doing at our expense .
God will judge .
 — with Sola Opesan Brown and 40 others.
5Like ·  ·