Top Line

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Encounter with Late Maryam Babangia

Wale ojo - lanre and Late Maryam Ibrahim Babangida (4 photos)
I missed Late MIBB so much.She was a mother in a million. Compassionate , affectionate , pleasant and lovely . The Hill top residence of the General was always opened for me anytime I felt like visiting her . I remember Major Lawal . " Madam cousin from Ekiti has arrived" . EL - Amin School has remained great . And I remember visiting her with two of my colleagues from the Nigerian Tribune , Victor Oluwadamilare , and Monica Taiwo ( Taiwo Ogedegbe ). I drove them in my Benz 230E Coupe from Ibadan to Minna. Victor was surprised that the only time we stopped was in Jebba where we refueled and they eat .They were alarmed at her generosity . perfume from France ,( SS ) Senegal guinea and lots . We had a nice time . May Her Soul Rest in Peace