Top Line

Saturday 16 March 2019

Pastor kumuyi and his cockroach-infested coat. Is that one a Pastor? By Wale Ojo Lanre

Pastor kumuyi and his cockroach-infested coat. Is that one a Pastor?
By
Wale Ojo Lanre
Please I just ask a question
And if you are a man of God
And a lover of Jesus Christ
Even if you sincerely belong to the Deeper Life Church
You don't have to frown your face at this article
Or see me as a devil incarnate from Usi Ekiti
So
Please spare me your ' God punish you for your sacrilegious and degrading devil inspired a question or your Holy Ghost fire me ' stand
I just want you to know that
I am not a member of the Redeem Church of God
I don't belong to the Mountain of Fire Ministry
Neither do I belong to the Church of the rich man of Ota
I share no affiliation with Ile kewu graduate now Pastor Bakare
And I don't fancy the Jerry curl funky group of the Lord under Kris Okotie
I am a Catholic by both and by inclination
So nobody or group or sect is sponsoring this attack of mine against the person of Pastor Kumuyi
And I don't know when asking the question has become a sin against the man of God?
So , let your mind rest in peace or if you are not satisfied, it can blow into pieces.
Really let us say the fact
Let's us remain objective in this matter
And ask the question again
Look, is Pastor Kumuyi a Pastor or man of God ?
For me, I don't think so
Let us start straight away
Get a picture of Pastor Kumuyi
First, look at his hair
You will notice that the man is so stingy that he can only manage to wash his hair with water leaving it so natural without spending heavy amount of the Church's money in nurturing, tending and styling the hair to distract the eyes and hearts of the worshippers from the words being preached to the hair of the Pastor
Can you see his coat? Somebody described it as a cockroach infested cost. Does his coat look like a Pastor"s suit? It is from him that I know that there is a difference between a coat and a suit.
And you called him a Pastor when he can not deck himself in designer's latest brand but goes about in suit cut by one of his church members who must have learnt the trade from the late Pa  Noble, the USI Ekiti born first Ekiti man trained to be a professional tailor.
Look at his shoes,his attitude to the coat fashioned his attitude to shoe, a Pastor who shoes are countable and within the digit is that a Pastor ?
Pastors are known, recognised , cherished , adored , awed and respected by the number of aircraft they have on the tarmac or legions of exotic cars in their garages. God bless my Pastor Jerry curl singer. Are those not good pastors?
Excuse me, do you think Kumuyi is a Pastor indeed for refusing to buy a plane but rather built a first-class hospital where members of his church and public have access to free medical services? And you called him a Pastor?
To me, Pastor Kumuyi is not it at all.
I remember the day I mistakenly joined the Bamideles of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado Ekiti for a marriage ceremony in his church in Ado.
You will not believe me, I came back home with the loads of naira which I wanted to drop at the church thinking that Deeper would be used and utilized the marriage ceremony to farm people off their pockets on different types of Thanksgiving offerings and money for this and that
And you think Pastor Kumuyi is a Pastor when he refused to use the church money to build a University which majority of his members will not have access to
And surprising, it is this church of Pastor Kumuyi which has no culture of spiritually forcing and luring members to donate money that has also find it very easy to construct a bridge for the use of the general public in Lagos
And tell me now, without any bias, is Pastor Kumuyi a man of God or god of men?