Top Line

Wednesday 29 July 2015

I'm Getting Married Soon-Tonto Dikeh

Nigeria: I'm Getting Married Soon-Tonto Dikeh


Photo: Tonto Dikeh/Twitter
Tonto Dikeh.
Unless hackers are at it again, Nollywood controversial actress and singer, signed to DB Records, has let the cat out of the bag that she's getting married soon. The 'Sugar Rush' crooner through her Facebook page woke her fans this morning to the news that she has finally found love and set to hit the altar.
Read her post: "Hi Guys, The Big Announcement for the day. I have finally found Love. and I am about to get married soon. I am sure my real fans are happy for me. I just decided to let you know this morning that the rumors are true. Yaah! ???"
However, it should be noted that one of the reasons she's being regarded as controversial is because of her knack for the dramatics.