Top Line

Monday 13 July 2015

See Shan George , a Nigerian actress who employs juju to protect movie !

I have decided to use my village juju to protect my 

movie – Shan George


Shan George
Shan George
Nollywood actress, Shan George, a strong-willed woman who some may describe as someone who takes her destiny in her hands and against all odds has taken to her Face book page today to warn movie pirates over a movie she is about to shoot, saying she will use her village juju to tackle piracy in her own way.
She said, “I know you pirates are waiting to duplicate my soon to be shot movie. I am ready for you and I will shock you all beyond your expectations”.
She went further to say that since the Federal government has not been able to do anything reasonable about piracy in the country, she has decided to do it her own way should her movie be pirated.