Top Line

Saturday 15 February 2014

I am hale and hearty - Are Arisekola Alao ,

Photo: I am hale  and hearty -  Are Arisekola Alao , 
The Are Musulimi of Yoruba land , Alhaji Azees Arisekola Alao has described the rumour making round the streets in Ibadan of his strange indisposition and ill - health as " total fabrication , useless thought and wishful thinking of the never - do -wells " 
Are  Arisekola who had   a long lively telephone conversation with our President from London said " There is no iota of truth in that rumour . Whoever kindled that kind of nonsense should turn to Allah , the beneficient and the merciful for forgiveness" 
He pointed out that the fury of Allah awaits whoever thinks evil of a fellow human being 
" Ojo - lanre ,  like our  Igbo brothers  will say ' nothing do me ' nothing do me o . I am  salivating and enjoying the blessing and grace of Allah . I will be back on Friday Insha Allah "

I am hale and hearty - Are Arisekola Alao , 

The Are Musulimi of Yoruba land , Alhaji Azees Arisekola Alao has described the rumour making round the streets in Ibadan of his strange indisposition and ill - health as " total fabrication , useless thought and wishful thinking of the never - do -wells "
Are Arisekola who had a long lively telephone conversation with our President from London said " There is no iota of truth in that rumour . Whoever kindled that kind of nonsense should turn to Allah , the beneficient and the merciful for forgiveness"
He pointed out that the fury of Allah awaits whoever thinks evil of a fellow human being
" Ojo - lanre , like our Igbo brothers will say ' nothing do me ' nothing do me o . I am salivating and enjoying the blessing and grace of Allah . I will be back on Friday Insha Allah "
 — with Remi Oladoye and 43 others.