Top Line

Thursday 20 November 2014

"My God Gov Ajimobi fucked up big time "

He cannot controlled his emotion again than to publicly burst out "whalai talai , Governor Abiola Ajimobi is a fucked up " . Telling him that employing such an uncouth language to describe or portray a person in such a high position as a governor of the state is a sign of stupidity and irresponsibility did not matter to him . Tenaciously , Hakeem the shoe maker will not listen but maintained "all I know is that my own Governor Ajimobi fucked up yesterday " And what is the offence that this fine face governor has so committed that warranted the use of a foul language ? I aked Hakeem "Oga journalist , you know me in this village that I am 100 per cent Gov Ajimobi's solo campaign manager . Although nobody appointed me so , I just developed the interest in him and his lofty programme . I got no money from anybody and no one came to thank me when he won. I never allowed that to decrease my love and interest in him . . But with what he did yesterday , my brother , , Governor Ajimobi fucked up big time ." And what exactly has he done wrong ? He looked at my face like someone who is about to throw up "Oga journalist ,you too should even be angry with Governor Ajimobi because I saw you there . You were one of those who sat expectedly and eagerly under the canopy waiting as early as 10 am yesterday with Alhaji Kola Animashaun and other notable landlords in Ashipa Village for the governor who was expected to commission the first ever asphalt road network constructed by Prince Abass Ayodeji Aleshinloye, the Caretaker Chairman Oluyole Local Government , Ibadan inside our village . That this road was constructed during Ajimobi's tenure gladdens my heart and that he was the one who will commission the lofty project of Prince Aleshinloye was a good development to me . This has emboldened me to walk tall in this village and latitude to campaign for his second coming .But to my chagrin and embarrassment , my Governor who I have used his credibility to boast fucked me up yesterday . He failed to come . He failed to honour several landlords who sacrificed a lot in waiting for him under the hot and heat dispenser canopies " "though Prince Aleshinloye came back at about 7 "30 pm and profusely apologised I . don't think his going from house to house tendering apology can clean the mess of lack of respect and total regard for the feelings of the villagers who waited in vain to see their Governor and thank him for allowing Prince Ayodeji Abass Aleshinloye , to do the wonder on their roads . Sir , either you like me or hate me for the words I use , I care not . I don't believe you should gag my mouth .And whatever , it is not my business .But to me Governor Ajimobi fucked up by not showing up on that day which I hope would have been a day to colonize this village for his second term bid . poor him." Hakeem left my presence angrily