Top Line

Thursday, 7 August 2014

This boy invited his parents for dinner , chopped them, stored them in fridges and eat them,

 Incredibly bizarre  yet but true , this boy ,Chau Hoi-leung, 30 has been charged for inviting his parents to his house for dinner , chopped them and kept them in the refrigerator eating them 
Chau  killed his parents after they stopped funding his lavish lifestyle
Henry Chau Hoi-Leung
Chau Hoi-leung, 30, fell out with his parents when they told him to go out and get a job because they no longer wanted to fund his lavish lifestyle.
He accused them of abandoning him and cut them off so when he invited them to lunch at his Hong Kong flat Chau Wing-ki, 65, and Siu Yuet-yee, 62, thought it was for a reunion.
However, it is alleged that when they arrived he and friend Tse Chun-kei, 36, killed them, chopped them up, and then cooked them with rice.
The court heard that Hoi-leung and Chun-kei had planned the murder for three months, buying knives and fridges to store the bodies and microwaves and a rice cooker.
CENSiu Yuet-yee and Chau Wing-ki
Siu Yuet-yee (mother) and Chau Wing-ki (father)
Detectives searched his flat soon after his parents were reported missing and discovered two heads in a fridge.
They also found body parts in freezers and bloodstains were still on the floor.
Parts of a body that had not fitted into the freezer had been salted and packed into lunchboxes.
Chau says that he was not in his right mind when he carried out the alleged murderbecause he had been emotionally abandoned by his parents.
CENChau Hoi-leung
The fridges where the parents head had been stored
He pleaded guilty to murder with diminished responsibility but prosecutors want him convicted of murder.
He had also tried to cover up the deaths by reporting his parents missing and told police that the elderly pair had said they were going to mainland China to have some fun.
However detectives became suspicions and searched his flat where they found the bodies, receipts and notes detailing the planning.
Michael Arthur, prosecuting, said: "Their crime was greatly premeditated. Their planning was extensive."
The trial continues.