Top Line

Friday 22 February 2013

ow to Make a Woman Feel like a Woman

How to Make a Woman Feel like a Woman

I had so many people sending me emails from my other article on How to make a man feel like a man. They were asking me if I had any tips for making a woman, feel like a woman. I have all the tips in the world because I am a woman and I think that we deserve as much as the men do. I decided to write this article after receiving an email asking me to write something on women so that they could send it to their husbands. Apparently there were a lot of men sending my other article to their wives. All though their wives agreed with me, they wanted something that would help the husbands also and in return, maybe even make their relationships stronger. So, here you have it, an article that is especially meant for the men to help them build a better relationship with their wives. Despite what a lot of men might think, women don't just get mad for any reason. There is usually a logical explanation behind their madness, this may not always be right but instead of interrupting them, listen to them and think before you speak. This rule should also go for the women though. A great relationship is formed on a bond that women and men have together and listening is the key to every happy marriage and it will help you to get to the root of the problem. My husband and I have a five minute rule. For five minutes the other one is not allowed to speak. One of us rants and raves for five minutes and then lets the other have their turn. Five minutes is a long time and it will help you to blow off steam while listening to the other and finding out why they are so upset. You might be surprised to find out the reason behind their madness.
Women love romance. I don't know of very many women who love to be swept off of their feet in the middle of the day. A nice way to have a little bit of romance on a budget would be too, buy a single red rose and surprise her with a moment of relaxation and massage. A rose may not seem like a lot, but it means a lot. A single red rose has the meaning of two becoming one and most women already know this. Fix her dinner and if you can't cook, order Chinese food and have it under a candle light dinner. If you really want to get to her heart, set up a meal under the moon at a lake with a candle light. This is a sure way to make her feel special. It doesn't have to a special occasion for you to romance your way into her heart.
A great tip to remember is to give her, her space and she will give you yours. How many times have you heard the phrase, I never get to do anything? Well, plan her a day at the spa or a night out with the gals. This will also give you time to run with the boys. If you are both strapped for cash, plan a day in advance when you know that you will have the money, for both of you to go out with your friends. She needs her room and so do you.
Take turns holding the remote and don't gripe when she is watching a romance movie. We have a television in most of the rooms in our house so that we don't have to agree to watch something, if we don't like it, then we can always go into the other room. During football season, my husband throws a lot of parties for the guys. I like watching football every now and again but all the time is not in my agenda. If this is becoming a problem, see if you can go to a friends house and watch the game.
Always try to tell her where you are. You might look at this one as her keeping tabs on you all the time and that it is none of her business, but she worries about you. If you want to keep those phone calls at a minimum, tell her where you are going and around what time you will be back, she won't bother you as much. This is a sign that she loves you enough to worry about you making it back into her arms safely once again. If you feel that you have a psycho for a wife, why are you with her in the first place?
Hold her at night and she will thank you in the morning. I hate it when I have to go to bed and feel that my husband isn't being compassionate. I want to be held until I at least fall asleep and he doesn't have to do it every night, occasionally would be nice.
Don't and I repeat, Don't use the words PMS around her or any women for that matter. We are very offensive when it comes to this. It is a personal matter that we can not help and trust me, if you had to deal with what we go through every month, you would be cranky too. So, feed us some ice cream and give us our space. There have been many separations over the word PMS. If you still don't understand what all the fuss is about, I will tell you why she gets up tight around this time of the month. Picture yourself having gas that won't go away, everything seems to go wrong around this time, people make fun of you, your back hurts, you get a headache that won't stop, your stomach is bloated and nothing seems to fit, and you become very self conscience. Now, picture this happening all at once and for days at a time. Comfort her but never use the words PMS when relating to her or her moods and yes, she may have mood swings around this time but can you really blame her.
After all that you have learned from this article, the number one thing that you should keep in mind is to always tell her how much you love her and what she means to you. I love you, is a powerful thing to say and if you are in a fight and don't know what to do or understand any of it, just tell her that you love her. That may be all that she needs to hear.